Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

my story

the silence
I was getting ready for bed and i heard some weird noises i looked outside and saw a man standing by my gate waving i closed the curtain  as fast as i could and ran to the door to lock it. I felt fair in my spine as in walk back to my room and  i got the feeling someone was watching me i ran to the window and looked outside again and the man wasn’t there. I walk back to my bed and thought that i must be hallucinating i laid down and the minute i closed my eyes i hear a voice. I was really scared that i held in my tears and breath. The noise stopped and i fell asleep until i felt someone sleeping beside me i looked over my shoulder and didn't see anyone beside me. I felt like someone was touching me and i woke up i turned around and saw someone sleeping next to me big white eyes ugly black teeth black eye bags all i could do is scream in fear his voice sounding like the grudge tall and pale i asked him what he wants from me he said he wanted me an after that day no one ever saw me...

No comments:

Post a Comment