Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

my holidays


          

The holidays

Hello and welcome to my blog today I will be telling you what I did in the holidays

In the holidays I went to a party an Arabic party really I didn't really enjoy the time there because it’s all old people there and just me and and my 2 older brothers  were there oh and a boy that i did not know so we  were there  young ones there. There  was loud Arabic music my ears were going to pop out plus I didn’t like any of the songs. My mum brought  a big cake that had the Iraq flag on it taste so good but I only had a little piece So much people were dancing and I was wearing my big black heels I was standing the whole time because all the chairs were taken and the stacked chairs were at the back were the stage  so I didn’t get a chance to sit at all. After the party was done me and my friend went to the night market and I was walking in my heels but the funny thing is that I was taller than my friend without heels so I looked even taller in the heels  she said that the people might think that I’m her mum.

When the night market was over we decided to go home I finally get to take of my heels because my feet were killing me so bad my friend had to pull me at the night market. when I sat down it hurt I could barely walk so I sat all the time after 3 hours they went home and I went to my room and get ready to sleep I wore my pj’s and heading to dreamland.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ibti, your holiday sounded like fun. Wearing high heels all night long doesn't sound comfortable at all, and I wonder how your feet were able to handle it… Maybe add more full stops between the sentences and improve the grammar in your writing. Other than that, you're writing was fun to read.

    ReplyDelete